The following positions are open at Bobcat Enterprises:
JOB TITLE: Business Development Representative
LOCATION: Hilliard, OH - Territory = BEI Columbus APR: Hilliard & Reynoldsburg Markets (all zip codes)
DATE POSTED: Tuesday, June 13, 2017
To promote and market all equipment and services provided by Bobcat Enterprises in an assigned territory through inbound sales leads, outside prospecting, telemarketing and mailings:
- Generate leads by visiting prospective and established customers and making sales presentations.
- Deliver and demo equipment for customers, i.e., show equipment, run the equipment and briefly train customers to run for a potential sale.
- Selling Planned Maintenance.
- Prepare quotations.
- Monitor activities of competitors and report relevant information.
- Process Lead forms to sale representatives.
- Perform duties at the inside sales desk during assigned times, including greeting and providing product information to customers, answering incoming calls, prepare mailings, etc.
- Other duties as required.
- 1-2 years sales or service experience with proven ability to sell
- Knowledge of and ability to operate equipment
- Strong customer relations and communications skills
- Excellent problem solving, organization and record keeping abilities
- Computer literate
- During training, at least 50% of time driving to customers’ offices and job sites prospecting business. It will grow to 90% over time.
- Delivering and operating industrial equipment in a safe manner.
- Participating in retail events and trade shows when necessary.
- Work hours needed to meet business and customer needs including overtime as needed.
JOB TITLE: Shop Service Technician (with a goal to move to Field Service Technician)
DATE POSTED: 6/19/17
Repair and maintain all equipment sold and serviced at Bobcat Enterprises Lexington to include the following:
- Diagnose mechanical, electrical and hydraulic problems on compact construction and utility equipment.
- Correct problems using proven repair and trouble-shooting methods.
- Fill out parts request and job progress reports timely and accurately.
- Check and re-fill equipment fluid levels.
- Load and unload equipment.
- Keep all rental equipment operating properly.
- Use preventative maintenance techniques to avoid “breakdowns.”
- When cleaning equipment, look for loose or missing fasteners, parts, etc.
- After cleaning equipment, thorough check operation of equipment.
- Lubricate all moving parts properly with grease/oil.
- Conduct routine equipment safety check
- Provide excellent customer service, communicating with customers regarding the equipment’s operation and repair.
- Maintain a clean/safe work area & correct any unsafe conditions or practices.
- Ensure that hazardous materials are handled appropriately.
- Participate in developing policies and strategies to enhance the company’s profitability and operating efficiency.
- Marketing for the service department.
- Other duties as required.
- At least two years mechanic experience
- Knowledge of the equipment and their applications
- Hydraulic repair experience
- Strong problem solving and customer relations skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks
- Provide own tools
- Able to perform heavy lifting, pulling and tugging
- Constant use of shop tools which require motion and force
Complete the form below and get your career at Bobcat Enterprises started today!